LIVESEEDING and IPS are committed to protecting your privacy
In order to add you to our newsletter database and send you our LiveSeeding project newsletter, we need to collect personal data, such as your name and email address. We acknowledge the trust that you place in us when sharing this data, and we will always do our utmost to respect that trust and protect their personal information.
- We will only collect your personal data for a defined purpose in a transparent, honest and fair way;
- We will always respect your rights for the processing of your personal data and your preferred communication channels;
- We will put appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal data;
- We will never sell your personal data;
Should you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy notice and policy
A. Starčevića 66
HR 44000 Sisak
00 385 44 540 373
You can contact email@example.com for all GDPR related questions.
At IPS Konzalting we take your privacy very seriously and we’re committed to protecting your personal information that you’ve shared with us.
The statement below explains how we collect and process your data.
We aim to safeguard your privacy whilst providing a personalised and valuable experience. Collecting personal information is necessary if we are to satisfy the expectations and requirements of our stakeholders.
Our commitment to you:
- We will collect, process and use your personal data in a way that is fair, transparent, and honest;
- We will only hold and use your personal data according to your preferences;
- You have the right to amend or withdraw your consent about your personal data processing at any time;
- As a responsible organisation, we will always comply with our responsibilities and obligations as detailed in the data protection legislation;
- We may share your personal information with other organisations we are working with in LIVESEEDING, either based on given consent or based on legitimate interest. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us;
- We will protect your personal data through reasonable technical and organisational safeguards and measures;
- We will make sure we manage your data in line with the rights that you have under the GDPR including the right to object to or restrict the ways in which we process your data, and your right to request the erasure of your data.
All the data we use is held in accordance with the requirements laid out in the current data protection legislation. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any questions about how we manage our data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways in which we use your personal information
We collect your personal information through the LIVESEEDING website to register for the newsletter. We collect personal information such as your name and email address. Your personal information will be hosted and stored by IPS Konzalting. You may withdraw your personal data at any time from our database, without consequences.
We keep your personal data only for as long as required for the purposes for which it’s supplied. Where your information is no longer required, we will always make sure it is disposed of in a safe and secure manner.
We will only ever contact you directly using the methods for which you have given your clear consent.
We want to give you as much control over the ways we communicate with you as possible. If you’d prefer we did things differently – or even stop contacting you entirely – all communications from us will always explain how to opt-out of future communications. Our aim is to give you complete control over how we use your personal data.
Sharing your data
We will never sell your details to other organisations.
We may share your contact details with other partners of the LIVESEEDING project so that they are able to send you specific project updates.
Keeping your details up to date
The accuracy of your personal data is important to us. If you change your email address, or if any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or changes in any way, or even if you simply wish to check that the data you have shared with us is up to date, please contact email@example.com.
We know how much trust you place in us when you share your personal data. Because of that we place great importance in keeping your personal data safe and protected. This applies both to the physical security of the data that we hold, and digital security features that we use.
We take care to protect your personal data. We take steps to ensure that access to personal data is restricted to employees who need it and that all IPS Konzalting staff who handle personal data are fully trained and kept up-to-date on our data management, security and privacy practices. Our employees are notified and reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure your information is protected.
This policy was last revised in March 2023.
Access to your personal information
Under the GDPR, you have the right to request and be sent:
- confirmation that your data is being processed;
- access to your personal data; and
- other supplementary information that we hold about you.
You can make a request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not charge you for providing the information that you request. We will respond to your request within one calendar month of the request, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Your rights and acceptance of this policy
We use consent for the processing of your personal data.
We will hold your personal data until 5 years after the end of the LIVESEEDING project, i.e. until September 2031. If you ask for your personal data to be deleted we will manage your request in a transparent way, and in line with our data retention policy.
Whilst we will take all reasonable steps to protect and secure your personal data, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any messages transmitted between you and us via email as these are potentially accessible by the public. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss relating to any email message sent by you to us or by us to you.